Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm not too lazy to draw, I'm just too lazy to post

Photobucket
A WereCat.
Photobucket
A WereWolf.
Photobucket
A Pika.
Photobucket
Some Cougar ideas.
Photobucket
Some Owls.
Photobucket
Some Prairie Dogs.
Photobucket
A two-headed Ogre illustration about how my graveyard job conflicts with my education.
Photobucket
My teacher wanted me to draw more females.....this barely counts I guess.
Photobucket
Some Secretaries.
Photobucket
Some Janitors.
Photobucket
A has-been Wolverine.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some figures I snaked from a comic reference book to practice drawing. I'm gonna need lots more practice.

2 comments:

I am Chree-uz. said...

Dude, those are great. I'm too lazy to draw AND post, that's why I suck and nothing gets posted.

I need to put up my has been Wolvie though.

Robin said...

Aww..I like yo drawrings(golden jade accent). I like the pika and the she-man.