Monday, November 9, 2009

I got my sketchbook back!

I apologize for the bad scans, but my Epson Stylus is all I have.



The guy on the left is my nerd-brute, the guy on the right is the balding, rotund guy in slipping sweatpants that is always playing basketball at the gym. Here he's giving credit for a "clutch" assist.

Some Beasties.

Medieval downtime.

Keeping it sharp.

I'm kinda confused at what this is and I drew it.

Just a grumpy dragon.

I don't know that there's enough wing area for this guy to actually fly, but since he is a dragon he's probably not real.

Creepy Vulture.

Gotta have an executioner in there. A big gut can be a real disadvantage when you chop down on things.

Part Carp, part dinosaur, part catepillar? It was an attempt at organic tank treads.

I decided to give the Badgerman a little detail.

Couldn't go wrong with a little Lubriderm here.

I see horns in the future of Oakley Sunglasses.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Good drawrings here. Keep 'em coming.