Sunday, August 8, 2010

Texas Strangers-Face Off


Here it is with some colors thrown on, I'm sure the teach will have some changes for me, but now I have to make a heavy, medium and small villain group.

Just added some more flare to the gang. I just realized that my cowboy is gonna need to bend his right upper leg a bit more and possibly hitch up his britches. Still need to add the drop shadows and some lighting and this should be good to go...well and some color.

Apparently it's a common practice to use photos to enhance concept art...feels kinda like cheating, but the results are kinda cool.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Off the charts in awesomeness. I think if the little guy didn't have a spear I could take him. Maybe.

Libby said...

I don't totally get it, but the second one definitely looks cooler.