Thursday, October 11, 2012

The New Warcraft Human Male. More Sorbo! Less Bieber.

Number 6 doesn't look anything like Justin Bieber, but 5 sure does ring of Sorbo. What player would ever pick 4 as a look is a mystery to me-though, sadly, nature has chosen it for me in real life. Thankfully A is an option! I hope to start work on the game model soon. Here are a few face change ups. These are created for symmetrical textures/uv/geo. They would look a bit better with some asymmetry of course...so I might take one and create asymmetry in just the area of the eyes, nose and mouth.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I didn't realize you made all those faces. I'm leaning towards the redhead. This will be a neat addition to your reel. For reals.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how you can take the same face and change it so dramatically by a few alterations. You're amazing!
momsly

Anonymous said...

Their heads honestly scare me. They are enormous and round and solid, like boulders. I know this is a rough draft, but the mass of the head is a real departure from what's currently available.